Flash Mob Wedding Proposal at Will Rogers World Airport in Oklahoma

Woman stages flash mob proposal at airport arrivals gate as boyfriend returns from two-year trip. A woman surprised her boyfriend, who had been away on a two-year church mission trip, with a flash mob wedding proposal as he arrived home. Austin Spitler was shocked to see friends and family performing a choreographed dance to Bruno Mars' Marry You as he passed through security at Will Rogers World Airport in Oklahoma on Monday. He was even more astonished when his his girlfriend, Brittany Jones, got down on one knee, produced an engagement ring box and asked: 'Will you marry me?' The whole event was captured on camera by local TV station KFOR. Thankfully Miss Jones' effort paid off, and Mr Spitler said 'yes'. She recruited her friends J.D. Bynum and Nina Williamson to come up with a dance routine and rehearsals started three weeks ago. 'I'm so glad that we got to share in this,' Mr Bynum said, and Ms Williamson described the event as a 'tearjerker'. Mr Spitler already had marriage on the cards, and after Miss Jones' proposal he retrieved an engagement ring from his hand luggage and returned the question. 'I love you. Will you marry me?' he asked Miss Jones, who also said 'yes'. Mr Spitler said that he was not annoyed that his girlfriend got there first, and later he exclaimed: 'Oh my gosh this is the greatest day of my life. It's overwhelming for sure.' It was the first time Miss Jones and Mr Spitler had seen each other for two years and they had only been in contact via email and letter. During her proposal speech Miss Jones told her beau: 'I'd wait an eternity to have you as my Her mother, who works for Southwest Airlines helped to organize the event. Miss Jones added: 'I wanted to see his face. I wanted to see him. I haven't seen him for two years so it's still very, very exciting.' The newly-engaged pair plan to get married in April at a venue in San Diego.

Search This Blog