Crazy lady attacks skateboarders

we went to law school 7 to try an film a tre-flip. got maybe four try's on it and this pedestrian was being vary verbal bout how your not suppose to skate on campus there was no, no skate boarding sigh at this spot but there was a no smoking sigh that she was disregarding i got a little lippy cause shes was being a jerk. i said some thing like "fuck off im deaf" and while trying to get one more attempt my head was down focusing on my trick out of the corner of my eye i see shes going to try cut me off i run to throw down shes speed walking - old women are amazing at this - i try and dodge she shoulder checked me i panicked an took off, Henry way sitting indian and was the closest she leapt on his back on his back trying to make a citizens arrest or what have you Arthur and I were peeling this woman off a ~semi~ choke hold piggy back ride Henrys face got a little scratched up after she was off i fled the scene my friends told the cops they didnt know me

Search This Blog