Super agent Mendes: I know why Ronaldo hit out at Real Madrid

The agent of Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo has reacted to the star's comments after victory over Granada. Ronaldo hinted at friction with Real management, which has sparked talk of the former Manchester United winger wanting out of Madrid. Ronaldo's representative and close friend, Jorge Mendes, is said to have been a part of the meetings with Real but he does not want to betray any trust by exposing details. "I am aware of the reasons behind Ronaldo's words and it is up to him to disclose them or not," Mendes wrote in a statement on the website of his company, Gestifute. He added: "I am not surprise by them and they cause me no discomfort. Those who know my relationship with Ronaldo know he will always count on my total solidarity."

Search This Blog