Real Madrid coach Mourinho: I'm to blame for dismal start




Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho says he's to blame after their dismal start to the season.

Real were shocked 1-0 at Sevilla last night.

"We have work more and harder on set pieces and each player knows who he needs to mark and his job at set pieces. In the first minute a goal from a corner. This shows me the image of my team, lacking concentration, without being mentally prepared to suffer and, compared with Sevilla, is very easy to understand," he said.

"The opposition went for every ball with the perfect amount of aggression as when they had the ball they wanted to play and think fast. We only have done that against Barcelona. Yesterday, when we spoke we only about what you wanted to talk about, I wanted to do football and my team. At this time my team isn’t up to scratch but, but I'm the coach and the responsibility is mine."

Search This Blog